Table of Contents
- Your Reason For Wanting To Teach #1
- Your Reason For Wanting To Teach #2
- Evidence that you understand the rewards and challenges of teaching
- Details of your previous education and how you have benefitted from it
Your Reason For Wanting To Teach #1
I am very much inspired and enthusiastic about being a part of the educational system in order to make a positive impact to change the society. I am a hard-working, responsible, and pleasant kind of personality with a strong passion to pursue a career in primary school teaching. Becoming an outstanding teacher one must have an aspiration to support children in the learning process and that's quality which I feel I definitely possess.
Your Reason For Wanting To Teach #2
Also the reasons for joining to teach is dedication to lifelong learning. Teachers not only get to share their existing knowledge, but they get to study in detail into subjects and learn something new along the way. Teachers also has to stay up-to-date of new technologies, trends, and historic events, ensuring you'll always be getting new ways to learning something new.
Evidence that you understand the rewards and challenges of teaching
- shaping young minds and guiding them along the path of enlightenment and education;
- when joining the teaching profession above all one can get rewarded with the.
Details of your previous education and how you have benefitted from it
- My successful completion of my Master's Degree in Business Management and other Professional Qualifications in my undergraduate & graduate level education has helped me to build the problem solving skills & knowledge that are essential for success in the classroom. Studying at graduate level and working with authorities in market research companies in London has given me an exposure of being professional to schedule my time well, and I credit myself on being punctual and reliable. I enjoy working to deadlines, finding that working under pressure sharpens my focus. I understand that a PGCE is a full time occupation and will require considerable periods of preparation time, before teaching in a classroom.
- I would like to mention here that I have my passion with Computing IT, this is the subject which I prefer to teach. Along with my Master Degree in Business Management I have a strong background of IT including my certifications in MS Office and other IT subject studied in my educational career but I have some Gaps in this subject Knowledge so I would prefer to be part of your subject knowledge enhancement (SKE) course prior to commence teacher's training to bring my knowledge up to the level required to teach.
- I have had the opportunity to form my interactive and communication skills in a variety of jobs on professional level which makes me an applicant who will be effective in working with other faculty, communicating with parents, and being a highly effective teacher.